Monday, July 16, 2012

Boys gone handsome ... Part 1

I want my SONshine to always look good. I mean, who doesn't, right? The truth is, though it's much easier with girls than boys.
Look and compare boys' and girls' clothing departments at any store and you'll see what I mean.
I had a little girl's mommy said to me once: "You're so lucky you have a boy! You don't have to care what to dress him in every day - just jeans and a t-shirt".
 Well, I can't agree with that. Anthony always looks sharp, no matter if he's going to Church, school or playground. I refuse to have "that's just a boy" attitude. I know, some moms are rolling their eyes at me right now. Oh, well. That is how I am

I buy a lot of clothes. Too much? I guess, you could say that. I sell it on Ebay after Anthony grows out of it. That is exactly how I han afford buying some higher-end clothes - I sell them after I use them!
My all-time favorite brand is Mini Boden. I just love their quality and wearability. Mini Boden t-shirts with appliques are always fun. Anthony absolutely loves them.
Another thing I buy from them all the time is their jersey baggies shorts. I buy them in all colors year after year.
I have to add, that I buy them at the end of the season for the next year 80% of the time, when they are deeply discounted. This way after I am done with them, I can get my money back after I re-sell them on Ebay. Like, last week I placed a huge order for next summer. Some shirts were discounted to $7, and shorts to $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment