Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am back!

It has been so long since I posted anything here. So many things happened - good and bad. Time flew so fast, and here we are - at the very end of February. Craaaazy!






This summer we went to Cancun, Mexico for vacations. Fun!!! My SONshine absolutely loved it! We stayed at a very family friendly all-inclusive resort with a Kids' Club. It was amazing! Anthony is the only child, and very often chooses me as a playmate. But not in Cancun. He made so many friends there! As for us, adults, what can be better than spending time under the sun, drinking beers and knowing our child is safe AND having fun! Definitely doing this again (not this summer, but may be next)



Our highlight of the fall/winter season was my mom's visit. She was with us for 5 months (leaving February 28th). Only having her here helped me cope with the miscarriage I had in November.
That wasn't something that we planned, but we all were very excited when 3!! tests showed us 2 solid red lines. Of course, I was a bit concerned, because of my age (I will be 37 in August), but a lot of people I know had kids later than that. I still do not know what happened, but I lost the baby. It was very sad, but somehow I got over it. You know, God has a plan for everyone. I do believe that that happened for a reason.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment