Friday, May 24, 2013

My Great News

I am pregnant.

See, I haven't posted for such a long time. I thing I haven't been breathing for such a long time! After the miscarriage last November I was so scared. But now, at 13 weeks I am happy to announce that we're expecting a baby girl. You're wondering how could I know the baby's sex so early? Well, I did Harmony pre-natal test. It's mind blowing what science can do nowadays. It's a pretty new test, been on the market for about 2 years and is covered by most insurances. The test came back normal, and as a perk they told me that I am having a girl.

Needless to say, first thing I did, I bought her a pair of shoes. Pink with embroidered flowers. So cute!!! I need to stop, we don't need to go bankrupt before she's even born lol.

Anyway, I am feeling great. Have lost 10 lb, but the doctor was OK with that, since I was on the heavier side to begin with.

I will post later, gotta run to the vet. Oh, yeah, we got a kitty! LOL full house now.

Love my life. Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment